Wednesday, November 24, 2010

End of Learning 2.0 @ UoN

I have finally completed week 9 of the course. Some weeks were difficult to follow. A lot of time could be spent exploring YouTube, and it is very easy to locate absolutely anything on the site. I think the course could be changed to make it more user friendly. Some of the links didn't work, and I struggled to get access to one site for a couple of days, only to get an email later to advise me that I had been granted access. The information covered is quite interesting, but I think it would be better if there was a simple introduction for each week, and if the links were all working it would make working through the course not as frustrating. I could probably understand Technorati if I had a day to work through the exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment